Most Discussed Video Game Reviews

Here are the most discussed video game reviews:

comments
Why the Xbox 360 Is Not the Perfect System
By , aurora, CO
Most people have an Xbox 360. A lot of people have a Nintendo Wii. PS3 sales are less then the 2 competitors. Since most people prefer e Xbox 360, it’s time for the PS3 to have the fame over the 360. There are a lot of good things about the... (more »)
98 comments
comments
Call of Duty: World at War This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Hoping to expand on the success of Infinity Ward’s “Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare,” Treyarch has continued the series with “Call of Duty: World at War.” The WWII shooter game setting is overused, but somehow Treyarch made it fresh. They... (more »)
94 comments
comments
Fallout 3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The name Bethesda Softworks makes many think of “Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.” This is about to change since the company released “Fallout 3,” which was voted best role-playing game (RPG) of 2008 at the Spike Video Game Awards. This has... (more »)
30 comments
comments
Fable 2 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Fable 2” is the new sequel to the original “Fable,” which was a best-selling RPG for the Xbox. This game gives you choices and does not limit you to just one outcome. In fact, every small decision you make will affect the world you... (more »)
19 comments
comments
Rock Band vs. Guitar Hero
Many Guitar Hero fans might dismiss Rock Band as a knock-off, but that is a mistake: Rock Band is as much fun as the mega installment. Even if you don't like Guitar Hero, even if you're not a video game buff, you will love the... (more »)
15 comments
comments
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on PS3/Xbox 360/Live
Modern warfare 2 best game of the century. Trust me, I have personally played the game, best graphics ever. Even though I would like to go into detail but I’m not because I do not want to spoil it for all you gamers out there, but I will tell... (more »)
14 comments
comments
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3,...
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is a video game in which you play first hand as a soldier in combat. In Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 you have a variety of weapons that consist of assault rifles, light machine guns, sub machine guns, sniper rifles,... (more »)
13 comments
comments
Kingdom Hearts 2 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Kingdom Hearts 2” is an action-adventure, role-playing game created by Square Enix and Disney. The game utilizes well-known characters from Disney movies and cartoons and Square's extremely popular video game series, “Final Fantasy.”... (more »)
12 comments
comments
dead rising
DEAD RISING Rated M. Dead Rising is a game of demented people that have turned in to evil zombies. This game is rated M for blood, gore intensive violenc language, partial nudity and use of alohol. In Dead Rising a man named mega man is trying to... (more »)
12 comments
comments
Super Smash
“Okay, I love playing Super Smash with you, but I'm too sucky,” I complained to my younger brother. He grinned at me when I admitted it. “I know.” We were playing against each other on a custom stage- complete with springs, spikes, jail... (more »)
12 comments
comments
Pokemon Black & Pokemon White This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Pokemon has always been a fallback for me. Blue version was my first video game, and I have bought every adaptation Nintendo has thrown at me. I will always love Pokemon; I still, at 17, watch the cartoon and own all the legendaries as plush toys.... (more »)
11 comments
comments
Resident Evil 5 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Moving from the 1-bit Pong machine to the Wii, gaming has been revolutionized and enhanced several times over to keep up with modern technology. If you're a fan of video games today, chances are you're into shooting games. Quite possibly the... (more »)
11 comments
comments
Assassin's Creed 2 on PS3/X-Box 360/PC
On November 17, Ubisoft released the long awaited sequel to the previous hit, Assassin's Creed. Assassin's Creed 2 is an action packed adventure through the streets of Renaissance Italy, staring a new character, Ezio, who is a direct... (more »)
9 comments
comments
Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009
By , Aurora, CO
Wwe smackdown vs raw is a good game to play. It has the lock down on Tna. When the game came out it got sold out. When my brother and I went to the store to buy it we got the last one. We were lucky. With Tna Impact their was still many of them... (more »)
8 comments
comments
Kingdom Hearts 2
WARNING SPOILER ALERT: By far one of the best games I have ever played was Kingdom Hearts. Story: 9 out of 10: The story line starts off slowly with basics of how to play when you start out playing as Roxas. It doesn't quite pick up until... (more »)
8 comments
comments
Minecraft on PC/Mac
Minecraft. It’s the independently produced game sweeping the globe. Critics are raving about it and hundreds of videos have sprouted under its name. But what exactly is Minecraft? Why is it so popular? At first glance, Minecraft’s blocky... (more »)