Call of Duty Black Ops II | Teen Ink

Call of Duty Black Ops II

February 2, 2017
By Cawley02 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
Cawley02 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
How can the sky be the limit when there's footprints on the moon?


This is a fast paced first person shooter game. There is many ways to play this game you can enjoy it playing multiplayer, zombies, or in the single-player campaign. In the single-player campaign there is two sets, the first one is 1986-1989 during the final years of the Cold War. The second set is based in the future during 2025 in the second cold war. There is an intense storyline, and while playing campaign you go from map to map. Then while playing multiplayer you can choose from the maps and change the settings and the difficulty. The multiplayer version is essentially practice and you can also play the "practice" version by yourself, I would describe it as quickplay. Call of Duty Black Ops II is a sequel to Call of Duty Black Ops and is the ninth game in the Call of Duty franchise. 


The author's comments:

I really enjoy this game and spread awareness of its existence. There is many more games from this franchise and I hope to play all of them in the future.