Madden 17 | Teen Ink

Madden 17

January 19, 2017
By Anonymous

Madden 17 is a football based game which can be seen in many different ways.  This game will change and help the gaming world. Madden can help people learn more about the game of football. There are many targeted audiences to this game including. Lots of people buy this game because of the previous history of this Madden legacy and always want to see this game to get better. This game is all over YouTube and is viewed millions of billions of times a year. Know we will get more in depth with the target audience.

 

Also, to others who may have new gaming consoles. Did you know that there are 155 million people with consoles. 25% of them bought Madden which means they earned at least two hundred seventy six million dollars.  There are many game stores in the world. One of which is GameStop. GameStop has 6,614 stores that are working, of which 4,434 are located in the United States, 343 in Canada, 413 in Australia/New Zealand and 1,424 are in Europe. These stores function primarily under the names of GameStop and EB Games. These facts were provided by gamestop.This makes the game very easily accessible and there are most likely is a GameStop near your location.


There are many reasons why people buy this game. Most players try to win money in big tournaments and achieve a higher wealth status. This possibly lead to getting sponsors and famous. Some parents purchase this game in order to give their kids the experience of something fun and exciting. That is a very small reason, but another one of the main reasons are for players to be able to play with their friends while still having a fun but competitive time. These are factors that play into when and where the game is sold.


There are many of youtubers who buy this game and film reviews and gameplays. Gameplays are when the person teaches you how to play the game and and talks about the features of the game. Most videos that you may see on YouTube are recreations of plays you may have seen in a real NFL game. This how you get a lot of views and subscribers. Subscribers are people that want to see your next video that you post on YouTube. When you get a certain amount of subscribers you get a check. This is why Madden 17 is all over YouTube, because people want to make a lot of money.


Many reasons why this game is all over the world and why this game has produced so much income is because all of the press that this game receives. Madden has had a long legacy which has been around for twenty-eight years. When you have a game that has been around the gaming world this long everyone wants to see the game grow and watch what new content they put in the game. This game has been going on since 1988 and has changed every year a new game came out each year since 1988. This is why this game was reviewed today to show all the differences of a fun and successful game. I appreciate the time you spent on this review and this really provided information about this game.