MLB The Show 2015 on Sports | Teen Ink

MLB The Show 2015 on Sports

March 11, 2016
By vapegod1 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Other
vapegod1 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Year after year San Diego studio does a better job all round making their game seem more realistic every time. This has been voted #3 on this years best sports game so far. The graphics that they use are unreal they keep coming back with finer details that start to make you feel as if the game is actually happening. The customization that they have create to the game that makes it feel as if it is yours is fantastic from creating your own player to creating your own franchise. This past year they took the create a player mode and added a few small details such as you are able to customize how you swing, how you act after hitting a home run, but the biggest improvement that they made to this mode is that now you can choose for your character to either be a male or female. I myself do not play franchise mode as much, not that I don’t like it is just that the game can take so long because you are having to control every move that your team makes on and off the field. The game has added a lot of new customized lines into the broadcast voices that they use from uses the name that you decide to put in as you create your player to new lines that they just use for a quick game that you may play. The sounds that they use are by far the best part the sounds from the fans cheering to the smack of the bat making you sit on the edge of your seat in a close game as if you are actually there and cheering on or playing for that big win that you may need. Even with all of these new game modes that they have put into this game it is still a really easy game to navigate in meaning that it is really easy to find each mode of the game with all of the titles and files that they have nicely grouped together. The sad part about this game is that if you get it for the PlayStation 3 or older it really seems to slow down significantly the game loading speed is much slower. In saying this though once you do get the game and start playing the actual baseball game it is very fast and will hardly ever glitch. You just have to have a little bit of patience with the game to allow it time to load. Over all this is by far my favorite game right now. The exciting thing is next year there will come another game and there small bug fixes will be fixed and it will be even better.