Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars | Teen Ink

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

November 20, 2015
By A.Marcus DIAMOND, Landing, New Jersey
A.Marcus DIAMOND, Landing, New Jersey
86 articles 11 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
-Emily Bronte

"A shadow is the most loyal friend."
-Amanda Marcus


 When demon nests appear across your home country, and you are one of the only way to save it, would you do it?  Now, I know what you’re thinking.  “I would so just kill them all off!  Because I’m cool like that!”  Well, in this game you can really be that cool!  Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars is an amazing RPG with great original Japanese animations (a big thing for me) and a great plot!  I really enjoyed the game!


Players play as the protagonist (Wake Archus: default name), a highschool boy, who goes to school for not only academics, but also to train as a demon hunter after his sister is killed on her wedding day.  Not every demon hunter is created equal, though, and the protagonist is no ordinary demon hunter!  The player plays as “God’s Gift,” an enhanced demon hunter only heard of in prophecy.  As players fight demons and form Star Children (a being made of the ether of both a male and female demon hunter that can be used in battle), they will explore the demon hunter world and experience the effects of being “God’s Gift”.  Not every demon hunter can be as good as the protagonist, though, and the jealousy of others gets him into very sticky situations that a player must overcome in order to rid his country and the world of these demons and demon nests.


It was a really great game that kept me playing 24/7 until I finished (I may or may not have skipped sleeping and dinner to play)!  I recommend this game to anyone over 12 as there is some strong language and some content that could be described as suggestive (very minor), but it really is a great game!  With great characters, plot, and animations (as well as good voice actors playing the roles of characters), the game is a great game for any RPG lover and even some fans of fighting games.  I really liked the game and would recommend it to almost any gamer.  The game is made for both the Nintendo 3DS and PS Vita, which is a bit limiting, but is well made for both devices.  If you are looking to buy the game, both GameStop and Amazon carry it for a great price that is well worth it.  Again, I highly recommend this game!  It was great!