Demon Gaze | Teen Ink

Demon Gaze

November 19, 2015
By A.Marcus DIAMOND, Landing, New Jersey
A.Marcus DIAMOND, Landing, New Jersey
86 articles 11 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
-Emily Bronte

"A shadow is the most loyal friend."
-Amanda Marcus


If you can’t, pick up this game and you’ll be able to.  For those of you who are RPG fans or like dungeon crawlers, Demon Gaze is the one for you!  I fell in love with the game as soon as I started playing! 


In the game, a player becomes the protagonist (a young boy named Oz) who has the ability to seal demons with his eye.  As players fight their way through demons and seal them (with a little help from some… interesting friends), they can lose themselves in original Japanese animations, an awesome soundtrack, and a great plot!  Although this game does have a prequel (Students of the Round), you don’t have to play that first to enjoy the full experience!


I bought the game originally thinking that I could waste a little time on a roadtrip, but became addicted to the emotions that ran through me while playing Demon Gaze.  I would recommend it to any gamer (even if they aren’t into RPGs) because it brings elements of almost every popular game genre together into one!  If you are interested in finding Demon Gaze, it’s available for purchase on Amazon and on GameStop’s website and in stores for the PS Vita (only, which is a bit of a problem for those without) for a reasonable price for both new and used games.  I enjoyed the game a lot and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new game.