Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker on Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS | Teen Ink

Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker on Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS

November 18, 2015
By A.Marcus DIAMOND, Landing, New Jersey
A.Marcus DIAMOND, Landing, New Jersey
86 articles 11 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
-Emily Bronte

"A shadow is the most loyal friend."
-Amanda Marcus


 Much like its predecessor (Devil Survivor: Overclocked; please see the review written on that game before reading this one), Devil Survivor: Record Breaker is a thrilling RPG with original Japanese animations and fights.  Made with the intention to be an improved version of the original Devil Survivor game, this one follows teens as they enter contracts with demons that have suddenly shown up in the world in order to help save people (who they now possess the ability to see the remaining life span of).  Devil Survivor: Record Breaker (and Devil Survivor: Overclocked) can both be found for both the Nintendo DS and 3DS on Amazon for a reasonable price, and trust me when I say that it is well worth it.  This game is truly thrilling and is a must play for any RPG fan (especially if you like Japanese animations like I do), but I strongly suggest you play Devil Survivor: Overclocked (the first game in the two part series) first, but I do highly recommend this game to any gamer.