MLB: The Show 13 | Teen Ink

MLB: The Show 13

November 2, 2015
By Nolar BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida
Nolar BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart- Winnie the Pooh


What a game. Mlb 13 is amazing. First of all, the graphics are simply astonshing. Don't be suprised if you have friends over, and they think it's a real game. The jerseys ( or uniforms, whatver they call it in baseball) have crumples, and wrinkles, like real life uniforms. Each batter has their own walk-up music, unique to each one. Same thing with the batting stance, even a second stringer from Miami, a second string catcher from Miami will have his own batting stance, and reaction, and music. The commentary- Oh, the Commentary! It is astonishing. You know they edited it together, when he says something like, " Billinsgsley's fastball is a 87" They edited it together, but it all sounds so real! The franchise mode is done terrifically, from the realistic decisions, to the Rule 5 draft, it's all perfect. My only problem, is in franchise mode, a person could love you, and think " Man, I'm signing with this team!" Then, overnight he says, " Nah, I'm going to sign with the Brewers," And you have no opporotunity to win him back. Other then that little hiccup, it is a simply perfect game, and the best sports game, of all time.