Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare | Teen Ink

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

September 29, 2015
By Anonymous

Call of duty advanced warfare is a game that’s based on the future. In the game you are a solder for the United States government but you lose an arm and are released from the army. Then you join a private army owned by a man named Irons. First it seems like he’s helping but he starts taking over the world. After that you join the United States army again and try to kill Irons.


Something I thought was interesting is that in this call of duty the people that made this game had to come up with a lot of things because is so far in the future. All their guns, vehicles, and especially their technology are way different from what we have today.  This game is fun because you can use cool things like a clock that makes you invisible and a grappling hock in some missions. Something ells that I fawned cool is how real everything looks, it’s almost like your actually there. This game has a good story line and I would recommend this game to how ever liked the previous call of duty games.         


The author's comments:

i am 15 years old and am in grade 10, we got an assinment to right a reivew on what ever topic we wanted. we got no help and never even wroght a reivew.