Word Brain on Puzzle | Teen Ink

Word Brain on Puzzle

September 28, 2015
By Anonymous

This game is a cool way to challenge your brain while having fun. It starts off easy then gets hard pretty fast. The point of the game is to find the hidden words. Unlike a word search, some of the words are in all directions. So if the word is four letters long it could be in a square instead of a straight line.
           

The first level you just have to find one word. Then as you reach the different packs you have to find two words, then three, and so on. In the first level you have to find words like salt and stop. Then in the second level there are nine letters to pick from. Sometimes there is a three letter word with a six letter word or there is a four letter word with five letter word.

         

 It's rating was four and half stars out of five. It is liked by a lot of people. I got some people to play the game and then I ask them some questions. One person said, “It as ok because it was kind of confusing but he liked it because it was an educational game.” He also said, “It was addicting but would be a good game if you need to kill time.” The seconded person I interviewed said, “Liked it because it was a little complicated because you have to find a certain word.” Also she said, “It was different from other word games because you had to find the word that it wants you to find instead of giving you the word or like in scramble where any word that you can find works.”

           

This game was created by Mobile Access Group AB. You can get it on an iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Also you can get it in English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.