Best FPS! Don't Settle for Less! | Teen Ink

Best FPS! Don't Settle for Less!

July 9, 2015
By starlord BRONZE, Oakland, California
starlord BRONZE, Oakland, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Don’t settle for less than great! You haven't had the full First Person Shooter (FPS) experience until you've played Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (CODAW). In CODAW The game is always changing and improving. Also in CODAW they are always coming out with new features and maps. Another reason that makes this the best FPS game is that its user friendly.
     

The experience is never the same because it is always changing and improving. For example, they keep coming out with new maps, guns, camos, attachments and exo suits. This is good because that way you never truly beat the game. It also creates a challenge for everyone who plays the game in hope of not beating the game easily. They also come out with new features for exo zombies, story mode and multiplayer. This is good because that way the story mode and multiplayer modes will always stay exciting and story mode will never end.This is also good because that way multiplayer will have a bunch of new things that you can do with friends. Another benefit is that exo zombies will never become boring because they are always coming out with awesome new things that you can only use in exo zombies.

     

CODAW also has features that were only exclusively for Black Ops 2. For example it has huge multiplayer and zombie maps. Also all of the zombie maps have a story behind them which most games don’t have. The size of these big  zombie maps  make you a little uneasy  which heightens the fun of the game. Another example is that you can play zombies online with only 4 people. This makes the game more engaging because there aren't so many people running around the map making it feel small. Also some of the maps have realy hard bosses that you have to beat when you reach a certain round. This heightens the intensity of the game which makes it  more fun because it gives you more of a challenge.

     

The game is user friendly so people can have the best experience easily. What makes the game user friendly is that everything is clearly labeled. For example the game selections, gamer tags and settings boldly labeled. Also because everything is written in big easy to read letters. The letters are almost as big as a small phone screen. Another reason is that you can go to the help button and they will tell you what everything means.

     

Even though the downloads take forever, the wait is worth it. If you don’t wait through the download you would never get to play the best Call of Duty game made. In order to have the best experience playing an FPS game, you need to play Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. This is important because this way you don’t waste your money buying a lame game. This is all I can say about the game. In order to truly find out how great it is you are going to have to buy the game and experience it for yourself.