Pirate 101 on Online | Teen Ink

Pirate 101 on Online

June 8, 2015
By Anonymous

Pirate 101 is an online game created by Kingsisle in 2012. It's a spinoff of their game Wizard 101. In Pirate 101 you create a pirate and you can choose different categories of what you want your pirate to be. It happens in the same "spiral" as Wizard 101. 


It's like Wizard 101 where you do different quests around the different worlds. But, instead of your character being a wizard, you are a pirate, also, to get to different areas of the worlds and to get to them you have to travel on a pirate ship. Also,you can craft, fish, garden, train pets, and do pvp. And like in Wizard 101 they also celebrate holidays too with decorations and with special limited holiday items. Also, Pirate has the same currency as Wizard gold and crowns.The crowns that you have in one game transferred to both games so you'll have the same crowns on both of them if you play both. Also, each requires their own memberships so if you play both you have to buy separate memberships.


In my opinion I love playing both games. They are great fun if you like wizards or pirates. Both games let you do a lot to do so you can keep entertained. Also, there are multiple websites that can help you with both games and to also interact with other players. Each game has it's own separate forums which are free to join and one on each website that only members can use. 


The author's comments:

I love playing Pirate 101 and have been playing since the beginning.