VanossGaming (and Friends) on YouTube | Teen Ink

VanossGaming (and Friends) on YouTube

May 12, 2015
By ReviewRiot SILVER, Fullerton, California
ReviewRiot SILVER, Fullerton, California
7 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Even the smallest chance is still a chance to do something


Witness what you have never seen before! This is not a video game review, this is a guy that plays video games reviews! There are many video game channels on YouTube and one of the most popular is VanossGaming.

VanossGaming started YouTube near the end of 2011. His first videos were Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Since then he's played Garry's Mod, Killing Floor, Grand Theft Auto V (for PC, Xbox 360, and Xbox One), and a couple more. When he first started Grand Theft Auto V he played the single player and now he only plays with his friends.

Now I know what you're saying, "there's a million YouTube channels just like this guy! He's not special!" That's what you're saying, right? Probably. ANYWAYS. VanossGaming never does the same gameplay everyday (or whenever he posts) but he does play games (see what I did there? Gameplay, play games), in fact he plays the same games every post. He doesn't always try out new games. That doesn't matter. Their comedy is what makes the videos fun. I've gone back to some of his old videos to see old jokes. They are very funny. Also all his friends play different games and have their own YouTube channels. So you can see things others have edited out or other games.

If you would like to search any of Vanoss's friends, here's a list of them:

I AM WILDCAT  

H2O Delirious  

Moo Snuckel

LuiCalibre

Ohm Wrecker

Mr. Sark

Mini Ladd

Daithi De Nogla

Big Jiggly Panda

fourzeroseven

SeaNanners


So what do you think of VanossGaming? Have you watched him? Do you think he is a horrible YouTuber?