Sims3 | Teen Ink

Sims3

February 10, 2015
By Anndrea Villagomez BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
Anndrea Villagomez BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Sims3PC it’s the lifelike game that allows you to create your Sims’ life. There are many things your Sims can do while they are “living” like: going to school, getting a job, etc. It sounds like a simple game, but using your imagination you can create drama in your Sims’ life.  The best part is that any city you live in with your Sims, your neighbors are constantly moving and interacting with each other as if the city were really alive.
   

This game is not only about your Sims, but how they are living. Yes! You can create their houses, decorate them, personalize them, etc. You can create your perfect house by only using your imagination and the “mouse”. This game challenges you to create your world, and also sharing it online!
   

Sims3 it’s easy to play. You don’t have to read any manuals before playing. You just have to let it be; the game will guide you step by step until you become a master of Sims3. For extra facts about Sims3, you can find them really easily in blogs, YouTube channels, or even the Sims3 web site.
     

To increase the fun, you can buy expansions. Expansions make your game complex and full of new opportunities for your Sims. Expansions are not expensive if you buy them online, but you have to have a strong computer. Sims3 is a heavy software that may not work in all computers. I recommend reading the installation instructions before installing it in your computer.
   

I think this game is worth it buy. First of all, it’s really entertaining and it’s hard to get bored with it. There is always something new to learn about Sims3. The game is an original idea that it's based in humans' mundane routine. This game those not have violence, but still it can be really realistic.


The author's comments:

I love this game.