Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on ps4 | Teen Ink

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on ps4

February 9, 2015
By Ledarius King BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
Ledarius King BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The game of the year and most likely the rest of the year is call of duty advanced warfare. Available for purchase in 2014, it is was a fresh and distinguished addition to the call of duty series. The game was developed by Sledgehammer games, raven software, and high moon studios. Call of duty is a first person shooter game that takes you into the battle field as though you were actually at war, all in the comfort of your home.


Like most call of duty fans already know the series was great up until about a year ago when call of duty ghost came out. Many people were not happy with the game and felt like they wasted their money. The call of duty franchise was going downhill and fast but this game brought back those who doubted and ridiculed. If this game was bad, a lot of call of duty players would have went on to another game including me, but this game brought us back and kept us. The call of duty developers took a huge risk when making this game because they added a new feature to the way a character can move. This feature lets you jumps high in the air using an exo suit, almost like you have a jet pack. Most people don’t like games they are not good at, and the exo suit ability could have made it harder to play in competitive matches and unenjoyable in casual matches.


The game has lots of new and cool looking guns and equipment. The maps are very well made and makes you think a little more when you’re jumping around the place with your exo suit. Not everything about the game is good, such as the patch to quick scoping but overall the game is very enjoyable. Another feature in call a duty a lot of people seem to enjoy is the fact that new maps and guns are available for purchase a different times of the year to the consumers happy and to make sure the games stays enjoyable until the new addition to the series is available.
Call of duty is a great game although not perfect it deserves a fierce 5/5 rating.