Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Wii | Teen Ink

Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Wii

February 9, 2015
By Juan Aguilar-Ortiz BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
Juan Aguilar-Ortiz BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

One of the greatest fighting games on the Wii has amazing character selection from good guys to bad guys and new characters to unlock in a certain part of the game. This game is called Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
The game has an amazing one gamer mode because the game has the ability to let the gamer go on adventures or letting the player train on a character. Some people ask that they see some characters on the cover but they aren’t available to choose them. Well in order to get that character the player must defeat them in a brawl once the player defeated the character they are now available to be chosen when starting a brawl.


As well the game has the ability to let the player be join by another gamer but only allows one player. The one player mode has the good guys on one side and the bad guys on the other side. The bad guys starts to hunt down basically every good guy. Some are in refuge due to the rest of good guys being capture.


Those that are found will be force to surrender and those that are in a battle will have to make a tuff choice to save themselves or save others. For most of the good guys in the game they decide to save others and sometimes get captured. For example when Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong found a decoy of Bowser and the decoy disappear, when bowser started to shoot. So they were about to fight Bowser when Donkey Kong found out what the weapon was and threw Diddy Kong out of the way and sacrifice himself to save Diddy Kong.
The game has an amazing brawl setup to create your own battle field. To create new battle fields you would have to go to builder setup and chose different backgrounds, obstacles, and add a theme song of the field. When finishing up the little touches you could use the battle field in the brawl.


The game has three ways to play this, you can play with a Wii control or both Wii control and a nunchuk, or play the game with an old version of a GameCube controller. The Wii control is kind of hard to use because you don’t know which buttons are the ones you use to move your character. The Wii control with the nunchuk adds more difficulty because there are more buttons to remember. The GameCube control is the easiest to play with because it has the same button like the old version.


I recommend that people should buy this game because it is an amazing game to play with or without your friends