Soul Calibur 4 review

I think this is a great addition to the Soul Calibur series. It is an old school one-on-one fight to the death game. It features characters from the the series and even stars some new characters. It even has Darth Vader, yoda, and vader's secret apprentice. It has a vercsus mode so you can play a friendly matches against your friends. You can even go online and battle online and test your battling skills. It has a character creation place where uyou can modify pre made characters or even make your own characters. It also has an honor or accomplishment system for doing various things. It has a special part called the tower of souls. In this you can either ascend and defeat bosses taht are holding control of the tower. You can also choose to descend and fight hordes of monsters and see how long you can survive. This is a very fun game and I easily rate this game a perfect 10/10. It is a must have for fantasy fans. So the next time you go to walmart or gamestop or any place they sell games. Pick up soul calibur 4!!!