HALO 4 | Teen Ink

HALO 4

December 18, 2008
By Anonymous

This game begins an epilogue, of Master Chief heading to a forerunner planet, which continues from HALO 3 after the credits in the special cut scene. You play a long level and all of that just to find out one is killed at the hand of a fellow Spartan. Now the new game truly begins. Your life begins as a young Master Chief, It is a prologue cut scene of his younger life and what made this man a Spartan. After this hour long cut scene that keeps you interested one is kicked out of a cop car onto a naval base as a juvenile delinquent. You must go through training. Assigned as soldier 117 in the beginning, and ending as an experienced Spartan 117. Your first assignment is gun shooting at a special range you just have to shoot around no big deal. Then the agility test comes out of nowhere, a spike shoots out of the ground damaging you armor, disabling you to regenerate your shield. You must run to the end, by the end of the of the course you have to find a bomb and defuse it. If you can get it done you survive. This is probably the shortest level in the history of a game it’s average run through time is about 3-4 minutes without collecting the skull which takes about 10 minutes alone if you don’t know where it is. This level made me think the rest of the game was going to be horrible even though is was really good after that they probably messed up because I know Bungie does good work. After, you start to fly off there is a collision with the flood ship and your ship, HALO 1 remake initiates at this point in time. The game was good but very short. If you want to continue the story pop in HALO 1, then 2, and then 3. There you will find all the information on this game and a level walkthrough for you noobies. This review was not written in my eyes it is written in the eyes of a nerdy fat guy that just burps, and eats in the headset, you know the one you always hear coughing and hacking up loogies. Yes I know I sound like a actual nerd but it is because I kind of am. THE END. This is not a actual game just game ideas.