Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty 4 is all about modern warfare. It is probably the most realistic game I have ever played. I most enjoy playing it online through XBOX Live. You start as a level one and as you win more games, get more kills, or complete more challenges you rank up. Level 55 is the highest level you can get. Once you get to level 55 you have the option of going into Prestige Mode, which means you go back to level one but you get a different symbol. You can enter Prestige Mode up to ten times. When you start as a level on you get three guns: a M16A4, a MP5, and a M249 SAW. As you rank up you get more guns such as the M4 Carbine, AK-47, P90, etc. Also as you rank up you unlock perks that help you such as more grenades or carry two primary weapons. You also get a variety of different games to play from. One of my favorite games is Team Deathmatch which is just 6 vs. 6 war. Another favorite of mine is Search and Destroy. In Search and Destroy, you have three rounds to plant the bomb and three rounds to defend the bomb. Once you die though, you don’t respawn until the next round. Call of Duty 4 is the best game I have ever played.