TNA Impact! | Teen Ink

TNA Impact! MAG

By Anonymous

In the past, if you wanted to bring the bone-crushing moves of professional wrestling to your console of choice, there was just one game on the market: “Smackdown vs. Raw.” However, “TNA ­Impact!” is here to ­officially end the WWE’s lock on professional wrestling video games.

This new creation from Midway Games is available for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360 platforms. Based on the hit TV show, “TNA Impact!” incorporates 25 fan favorite superstars, including Sting, Rhino, Christian Cage, Jeff Jarett, and more ­(additional characters require cheat codes). “TNA Impact!” has fighting like you’ve seen in “Smackdown vs. Raw.”

When choosing a superstar, be prepared to face brand-new challenges as each goes through his own adventure. And for fans who want to see a new face, this game has some characters you’ve never seen before.

Players take the easy-to-use controls into seven arenas and nine match types that are all “no count out,” along with “no disqualification” for 29 TNA superstars.
The game has voice commentary from TNA announcers Don West and Mike Tenay, ­realistic entrance themes, and crystal-clear fighting. Players see a three-part display on the screen: a profile to manage limb damage, an “impact” ­meter, and a stun meter.

If you like pummeling your friends in fighting games, “TNA Impact!” is for you.