Call Of Duty Ghosts on Playstation 4 | Teen Ink

Call Of Duty Ghosts on Playstation 4

January 23, 2014
By PFitz12 BRONZE, Grand Rapids, Michigan
PFitz12 BRONZE, Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Call of Duty is a well known franchise in the gaming community. With millions of game sales a year, Call of Duty may be at the top of its fame. With Infinity Wards latest release, Call of Duty Ghosts, holding many new features, such as the slide, the contextual lean, and even many new game modes, such as their latest survival game mode “Extinction” the latest in Call of Duty survival, putting you in the shoes of a survivor of an alien invasion, fighting to destroy the alien hives. With all of these new exciting features to the game, also consist of many flaws, such as many of the most loved game modes, not making a return to the new game, such as Capture the Flag or Hardpoint. With the news, of these game modes not returning, came a lot of criticism all over the gaming community. Also, it was going up against its top competing company Dice, releasing there anticipated game Battlefield 4. Even with all of the criticism, I believe that the latest Call of Duty did not disappoint. With major improvements still coming to the game, and a flawless campaign with lots of exciting twists and turns, I will rate Call of Duty Ghosts, 4 out of 5 Stars. I believe that they came through with not only great gameplay, but they have shown the community that they care about us. An example of this would be that when they originally removed one of the fan favorite game types called Search and Destroy, they quickly saw the fan reaction and brought it back to the game to please the fans. These reasons are just the start of why I believe that Call of Duty is a franchise that is still showing companies that they are the top game.