Grand Theft Auto 5 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

What do you get when you cross a bank robber, a repo man, and a psychotic drug dealer? “Grand Theft Auto 5,” one of the most anticipated games of all time. After 60 hours of play, I would describe it as “enormous.” From playing tennis on the boardwalk to robbing banks, there are thousands of things to do in this game.

We return to the fictional city of Los Santos, San Andreas. But now the game is three times bigger with three main characters: Michael, Franklin, and Trevor. Michael, a retired professional bank robber, is returning to a life of crime. Franklin is a young repo man who has experience behind the wheel. And Trevor is a wild man and a psychopath. You can choose to be any of these three.

It's the usual “drive to destination, destroy something, then drive away” story. But what sets this game apart is the twists and turns in the story and the complex relationships of the characters. You are expected to set up heists and choose your team carefully for each job. It's certainly more strategy than we've seen in a Grand Theft Auto game.

“Grand Theft Auto 5” is rated M for mature, so it's not for everyone. But with great graphics and an excellent story, I rate it 9.5.