Black Ops 2 Review on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii U, and PC | Teen Ink

Black Ops 2 Review on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii U, and PC

April 29, 2013
By nothingbut2000 BRONZE, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
nothingbut2000 BRONZE, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I'm going to be great and nothing is going to stop me.


Black ops 2 review


Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is the fun and brand new game that brings gamers to the next generation. When it came out in November 13, 2012 people got hyped. Before it came out everybody was ready to pre-order it and wait till they got it. This game has a whole new meaning to gamers who just got there Xbox or for people looking for something new. Even though this game is rated M+ for mature or 17 and up it is one of the best games for new consoles. This game was published by one of the newer companies called Treyarch. There are also many different consoles you can play this game on such as an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, and a PC. There are many objectives to this game but the most popular are Capture the Flag, Domination, Hard point, Kill confirmed, and search and destroy. This game is a first and third person shooter for people who like those kinds of genres. This game is hard to play in the beginning but once you get used to it it’s not that hard to control your character. The basic controls are sprint, jump, shoot, throw grenade, aim, and plant bomb. Once I started playing I got addicted and once you start playing I think you would get addicted. Black ops 2 has great graphics and it does not matter what kind of TV you have. An H.D. TV or not Black ops 2 is the best game with the best graphics I’ve ever seen. But even better the sound is even better than any other call of duty games out there and the sound is very up to speed but when your WI-Fi is bad the sound and graphics start to get messed up. This game has a cool new level up system were you have to get to level 55 and then you can prestige. Once you have reached prestige master (11) you can still play but you can’t level up anymore but if you’re getting board of being a prestige master you can actually reset your stats and start and level one again. There aren’t any sequels to this game but you can find many games in the call of duty genre such as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Cod World at War etc. Even though there aren’t any sequels they are coming out with a new game called Call of Duty: Ghosts which is supposed to be coming out in November even though that info was leaked. Black ops 2 also has DLC’s (Downloadable Content) that can be purchased for $60 or $50. There are four DLC’s and only two of them have been released in the past year. All four separate cost $60 but if you buy a season pass that has all the DLC’s it costs $50. This game is not much like any other games beside it series Call of Duty only because it was made by one of the newest game companies Treyarch. This might sound a little weird but Black ops is also similar to some games such as Crysis 3 and Battlefield. Many people would be looking forward to this game because they have played other Call of Duty games but this one is the best out of all because the graphics and sound. This game is one of the best and I think it deserves an overall good rating because it’s outstanding performance in price rate and what other people think of it. I would have to give this game a rating of 10 out of 10 because it has done well with its popularity and selling rate. Also this game is so good that you won’t even get bored you’ll be playing this game all day.