PS3 Vs. XBOX 360 on PS3 and XBOX 360 | Teen Ink

PS3 Vs. XBOX 360 on PS3 and XBOX 360

February 28, 2011
By MockDude1 BRONZE, Ballwin, Missouri
MockDude1 BRONZE, Ballwin, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

PS3 or Xbox 360, the ultimate battle; who will win? who is the best? The world may never know. There is much controversy between them, so here are the ins and outs for both of them.

First, here are the better things about the Xbox 360. The online game play is much better than the PS3. It is easier to play with friends and to join games. The Xbox comes with a headset, Ethernet cable, and an HDMI cable which saves you about $60 in cables. Another thing that is better is the user friendliness. The Xbox 360 is easy to set up and to use. The dash board has everything there and is simple to navigate. Next, the download speed is much faster. On a Playstation it may take up to three times long to download a game demo than on the Xbox. Lastly, the Xbox has a better selection of games and add-ons.
Now, here are the things that are better about the PS3. First and foremost, the online game play is free. Xbox live costs $50 a year. The Playstation also has a better quality picture. This is because all the games are Blue Ray, meaning that each disk contains more information for higher definition. One more great thing that the PS3 has over the Xbox 360 is that is has a web browser. With the web browser you can surf the web right from your PS3. The Xbox 360 does not have a web browser.

There are also many thing that are the same. They both play DVDs, they both have streaming apps, and they both have games for all ages.
Sadly there are some down falls for each. The Xbox 360 does not have free online game play. You must pay for it and it is not cheap. The Xbox does not have a built in web browser, so you cannot surf the internet off of the console. The PS3 doesn’t have as many online users, so there aren’t as many people to play with. Ultimately, the Xbox is more user friendly, which means that the PS3 is more complicated and more difficult to use.

After all is said and done I would have to say that the Xbox 360 is better, mainly because of the user friendliness.

The author's comments:
This is a very interesting topic for me.