iParkIt! on phone app | Teen Ink

iParkIt! on phone app

November 26, 2010
By Writer24 SILVER, Acton, Massachusetts
Writer24 SILVER, Acton, Massachusetts
5 articles 0 photos 41 comments

iParkIt! is one of the best phone app games. It's starts off easy, teaching you how to control your car. The controls are fairly unique to this game, where you have a slider to speed up the car and reverse it and a steering wheel that you turn. Each level you try and get to the parking space.

Every level, it gets harder to get to the parking space. The width between the walls gets smaller, and the turns get more exact. As you get good, you can go faster and faster on the easier levels to earn more points. The faster you drive through each level, the more points you earn.

The free version has 7 fun levels in which you can learn the game and get really fast at those levels. Then, there's a full version with 43 new levels for a total 50 for only 99 cents. They keep getting harder and provide really small spaces to try and squeeze through. I really like it and it's my favorite game out of all the games avalible on phones with apps. It's challenging enough that I haven't even finished all the levels yet.

The author's comments:
I love this game and play it all the time, so I thought I'd write a review.