Fortnite Review | Teen Ink

Fortnite Review

June 27, 2018
By Anonymous

“Fortnite” is a very popular game, it was released by Epic Games in 2011, but it was not popular until 2017. The game is sort of similar to “The Hunger Games,” where players fight to the death and try to be the last one standing. Each game consists of 100 players which are flown to an island in a “Battle Bus,” which is a school bus carried by a hot air balloon. The players jump out of the bus and free fall until they deploy their glider and can land anywhere they want on the island. The island has plenty of towns and structures which you can find shield potions, medkits, bandages, and weapons in. You can also obtain wood, stone, and metal which can be used to build barriers and stair cases. As the game progresses a storm will slowly shrink and if players are in it they will slowly take damage this forces people to be on the move. Fortnite also has many emotes that are used to express yourself on the battlefield. The game is updated every week with something new added every week, from guns to new game modes.

Fortnite is the best and most popular game ever released, it is an amazing game and good for all ages, because even though it has guns it has no blood or gore and it is done in a fun and cartoonish way.