The Goldbergs | Teen Ink

The Goldbergs

By Presto SILVER, Monticello, Illinois
Presto SILVER, Monticello, Illinois

I’m going to be doing this review on the TV show The Goldbergs. The Goldbergs is going into season 5 this year on ABC. It has already been renewed for season six as well. The Goldbergs are on every Wednesday from 7:00 - 7:30 pm. The Goldbergs are definatly worth watching because the comedy is amazing. If you love gut-wrenching comedy, then this is the show for you. 

The Goldbergs revolve around the Goldberg family. The grandfather Pops (Albert), the mother Beverly, the father Murray, the oldest child Erica, the middle child Barry, and the little one Adam. The Goldbergs takes place when Adam is in 6th grade, while Barry and Erica are in high school. Trying to be the best smother (mother) in the world Beverly shows how much she loves her kids. She gives them snuggles, huggies, muchies, all to the annoyance of the children. She doesn't know when to stop calling them delicious. I thought my mom was a lttle bit overprotecting, but she is a moster. This show is set in the 1980’s, so if you want to relish in some past music, then you will absolutely love this show. The Goldbergs are also based on a true story.

The funniest character in my opinion is definitely Barry Goldberg. He is super impulsive, and he does tons of stuff without even thinking about it. For example Barry once decided to pump his tunes to the loudest possible volume, but it was am. Now just because Barry is my favorite character doesn’t mean that the other characters don’t have any comedy that they bring with them.

If you would like to binge-watch The Goldbergs, then Hulu is your place to look. If you would like to watch them daily, then the CW channel will be your main place to find them. Weekly the Goldbergs are always on ABC, and you can also catch up to them on the ABC app. I hope you enjoy this comedy joy-ride as much as I will!