Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an AMAZING TV show created by Joss Whedon, a feminist director/writer. Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Akyson Hannigan, Nicholes Brenden, and Anthony Stewart Head, It is full of suspense, romance, action, strong female characters, and plenty of humor!

The seires (which is 7 seasons long) begins with 16-year-old Buffy Ann Summers moving to Sunnydale, CA, with her mother, Joyce. Once there, she learns she can not escape her destiny as the Vampire Slayer, who is chosen whenever the previous Slayer dies. The Slayer is always a girl, and she is the only one who can kill the vampires and demons.

Although Buffy tries to keep her Slaying a secret, she ends up confiding in her friends, brainiac shy Willow Rosenburg and annoyingly funny Xander Harris. Together, the threesome, along with Buffy's Watcher, Rupert Giles, try to stop the Hellmouth, a sort of underground vampire kingdom, take over Sunnydale.

As the seasons go on, Buffy ansd the gang grow and change. They develop new relationships, lose friends, and experience college life. All the while slaying vampires and stopping demons.

The show has these funny little touches that make it so lovable, like how Buffy can make a wooden stake out of anything, the stake named Mr. Pointy, the fact that Buffy can kill vampires at a SAT study sesson, and all the other funny jokes and bits of humor that make the show amazing.

The show gets more violent, sexullay graphic, and incresingly intense as the years pass. Not okay for under-thirteens.

I hope you decide to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. You will be rewarded.