The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

I feel that I have a good idea for a TV show. I usually watch older shows like Full House, and Murder She Wrote. I was just flipping through the channels one day, and saw this show on, it was called “ The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.”

I watched the show and fell in love. The two boys living in this hotel were wonderful.

As I was watching an episode I was thinking these boys were the best thing that ever happened to me, on “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.” The first thing I noticed was that the boys were twins, and that they went everywhere together, and that is what I fell in love with.

It wasn’t the show I expected it to be when I heard the name. I always thought Disney Channel shows were for younger people. I found out that this show is the show for me.

In my opinion, everyone should watch this show. The characters play their part in a wonderful way. They have the ability to play in any movie or TV show. They play their part better than I have seen anyone else do on children’s shows. This show is the show for me!!

moon_light_writer said...
I totally agree! I love to watch full house cause it's a classic, but suite life of zack & cody is a really good show. Good job on the article! =)

horseluva said...
i ttly luv the show and the twins are adorable.