Ghost Adventures | Teen Ink

Ghost Adventures

By zakb123 BRONZE, Johnstown, Pennsylvania
zakb123 BRONZE, Johnstown, Pennsylvania

Ghost Adventures is really awesome to some people. The show has lots of humorous and cute moments. I would recommend this to mature audiences because of the language and intense moments. Also the show is really awesome because it helps fight the paranormal. The show has many challenges such as cameras running out of batteries, spirits throwing objects, and spirits physically harming the crew. The show is fun because of the physical manifestation of spirits. I also like the show because I think it’s really nice to learn about the history of the places they visit.  Zak Bagans, the host of the show, really cares about women, children, and animals and never disrespects them. He has a likeable crew of friends: Arron Goodwin, Billy Tolley, and Jay Wasley. The show has a very suspenseful format that begins with an interview with the caretakers / eye witnesses. Then next they go into lockdown mode where they seek the ghosts. They have a lot of scientific equipment and it helps them to investigate. Unexplained things happen and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Visit the unexplained and see what happens on Ghost Adventures.

Ghost Adventures is awesome.