Arrow | Teen Ink

Arrow

By CarryOnMyWaywardSon SILVER, Hemet, California
CarryOnMyWaywardSon SILVER, Hemet, California

"Just do it! Yesterday you said tomorrow, so just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams!" -Shia Labeouf

The recent television show, Arrow, seemed like a strange idea at first, but that was before I experienced the action, drama, and explosive plot hidden beneath the green hood that is the vigilante. Oliver Queen, played by Stephen Amell, is a wealthy young man who, after five years, returns home from an island on which he had to become someone else to survive. Somethings changed him on that island however, permanently. Now returned home to Starling City, Oliver Queen dons the identity of the Arrow and aims to hunt down and destroy those who are destroying his precious city. Oliver can’t do it alone though. He allies himself with John Diggle(David Ramsey) and Felicity Smoak(Emily Bett Rickards) to help him purify this once proud city. As events unfold, Oliver discovers new allies, new enemies, and he must make some of the hardest decisions of his life. Arrow is a spectacular show filled with drama, action, romance, and will leave you on the edge of your seat wanting more. Rated at a strong-standing 8.1/10 from IMDb and an 8.8/10 from TV.com, Arrow is worth watching every second of its action packed plot. Related shows such as The Flash, spawned from Arrow itself, or Supergirl may also be found. Already on its fourth season, Arrow is a wonderful series for those who desire a need for the traits previously listed. One may find a varying amount of seasons of the show on Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu, and more. I hope those who dive into this show’s never-ending black hole of emotions and action enjoy it as much as myself.

My friend encouraged me to expand my horizons and attempt to wacth this show. Upon, watching it I instantly fell in love with it all. I bing watched the seasons i could on Netflix and i still have another season waiting. I hope those who read this can learn to try new things because they may never know how truly amazing something could be that they missed out on.