Vampire Diaries | Teen Ink

Vampire Diaries

By aleczandra BRONZE, Taber, Other
aleczandra BRONZE, Taber, Other

Damned if you do and damned if you don't

The Vampire Diaries is a T.V show based on books by L.J Smith when i first heard of it i was like great another lame Vampire show. I figured it would be just like twilight with the horrible acting and horrible love triangles and a bunch of other dramatics. Boy was i wrong Vampire Diaries has to be my favourite show, The acting is amazing with Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley all three of them blew me away with their acting but i have to say at the beginning Nina Dobrev could've used more practice but by the middle of the first season i fell in love with this show. Yes there is a love triangle and filled with Drama but the love triangle it seems more realistic besides the part that it involves vampires of course! The drama doesn't seem fake i get pulled in to it, not only because of the vampires but with there werewolves, witches, hybrids it's all so riveting, always something new it doesn't repeat things. You even get introduced to a different T.V show called the originals which is about vampires once again. Even though the last episode kills you a little i still recommend it. Not only will you fall in love with the show but characters as well and maybe their attractive looks too.