American Horror Story | Teen Ink

American Horror Story

The recent season of American Horror Story contains a cast of mostly recurring faces, including, but not limited to: Even Peters, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts, and Frances Conroy. These actors have done an amazing job portraying their characters once again in this thrilling drama that leaves you begging for more by the end of the episode, not to mention the casting selections we haven’t seen before. Finn Wittrock, Michael Chiklis, Dennis O’Hare, and Angela Basset  join the main cast in the 4th season of this incredible series.

I was very excited to see this addition to the franchise, and I was not disappointed! The writers do a very nice job of manipulating the characters and audience so that they can twist and squeeze our emotions to the point where you just don’t want to have feelings at all.  Through the struggles and highs you get to experience second-hand what it means to be in a freak show, and the difficulties of life that get thrown at you from every direction. If I’m honest, yes, tears were shed to mourn the loss and the tragedy , and a few to celebrate. Ups and downs, I was glued to my couch staring at the TV like a zombie. You hate some, you love some, some die and some move on, but you never will. These characters will stick with you even when you wish they wouldn’t.