American Horror Story | Teen Ink

American Horror Story

By lexiemarrs BRONZE, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
lexiemarrs BRONZE, Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Keeper of all things nothing.

You're never too early to start guessing the theme of season five for Ryan Murphy's newest installment of  American Horror Story. We think we've seen it all, but have we? No, Murphy hasn't started releasing any clues as to what season five of AHS might contain; but that's the fun of it. So let's get to guessing!

Theory 1: American Horror Story; Area 51
Although aliens have made an appearance in Asylum, keep in mind we have never really seen their full bodies. They appear when Kit Walker, played by Evan Peters and Grace Bertrand, played by Lizzie Brochere, almost die or get abducted. Maybe Murphy was hinting that we may see them again.

Theory 2: American Horror Story; Nightmare
We all know that crazy feeling you get after a nightmare, it's horryfying. You don't know whether it is real or not. Is it possible that Murphy will make a season about getting stuck in their own nightmares? In my opinion, that sounds like it would get a lot of views.

Theory 3: American Horror Story; Myth
This theory seems to fit perfectly, I mean the words just flow together so well. This season could define the myths such as slender man and other scary make believe characters we've all heard about. Although season 4 includes the world's tallest man, we're not too sure if Slenderman is a big hint.

Theory 4: American Horror Story; Jailbreak
I know, this theory doesn't sound as exciting as the others but hear me out. This season could be based off of an escaped convict on the loose. He is thirsty for murder and won't settle for anything less. Of course, like all other seasons this one must include some kind of crazy twist we were not expecting.

Theory 5: American Horror Story; Paranormal
Yup, this theory sounds just like what it is. Of course Murphy would have to use some awesome special effects for this theory but how cool would it be if the next season of AHS included killer ghosts and a crazy plot twist?

Like the FX hit show American Horror Story ? I have come up with some theories as to what season five may behold. That's right! Murphy (Director) has announced there will be a season five of AHS but it is up to us to guess the next theme. Comment and let me know what you think!