Big Brother | Teen Ink

Big Brother

By ForeverYours_Breezy PLATINUM, Dickinson, Texas
ForeverYours_Breezy PLATINUM, Dickinson, Texas

"Things may happen. Good and bad, but you must keep moving forward. Don't stop and look back at the past. You may regret it. It could bring you more pain. Look at the present and everything will be okay in the end."

Big Brother is an awesome show in my opinion. Sixteen people are put in one house for entire summer. They go through different competitions to be Head Of Household and Power Of Veto. This year there was two Head Of Households and four people on the block. The Head Of Household has to nominate two people to put on the block. After they play the Power Of Veto competition, who ever wins has to decide to either use it or not to use it. They use it by saving someone from the block. Once someone from the block is saved, the HOH has to put someone else on the block. Then the house guests has to go into the Dairy Room and tell them who they want out. The person with the most votes to leave gets evicted from the house and has to leave.

Big brother is a good show and has a lot of drama like most shows. There is things called showmances where house guests like each other and kiss and the normal dating things on national television.

This is just another show on tv, but its reality tv. So, it is true and sometimes it is live tv. None of it is changed or planned. The house guests aren't aloud to have any communication with the outside world. Only with Julie Chen the host of the show. The grand prize is $500,000.

So, why not watch Big Brother sometime.