Revolution

Revolution is a sci-fi, drama, action-adventure, mystery television series. The setting is 15 years after a world wide blackout occurs turning off everything electric (including cars, computers and jets) and never coming back on.
Along the series the show has many characters, but the main ones are Monroe played by David Lyons, Miles played by Billy Burke, Charlie (short for Charlotte) played by Tracy Spiridakos, Rachel played by Elizabeth Mitchell, Danny played by Graham Rogers, Neville played by Giancarlo Esposito, Jason (sometimes under the alias Nate) played by J.D Pardo, Nora played by Daniella Alonso, Aaron played by Zak Orth, Maggie played by Anna Lise Phillips and Ben played by Tim Guinee.
After the blackout, the government collapsed and militias took over such as Monroe Republic and the Georgia Federation. The first episode of season one aired on September 17, 2012 at ten p.m. on NBC. After the tenth episode, which aired on November 26, 2012, the show took a break and returned on March 25, 2013. The season finale aired on June 3, 2013 and it's second season is airing September 25, 2013 but this time at 8 instead of 10.
Revolution is my favorite show and for many others. I love the show because sometimes it can be unpredictable!! Once you see Revolution, you will love it!