Fruits Basket

Fruits Basket is an anime about a cursed family (the Somas). The nature of the curse is that when a member of the family is hugged by someone of the opposite or under extreme pressure, they each transform into a different animal from the Chinese Zodiac. In the start of the show we are introduced to a girl named Tohru Honda. Tohru is about 16, and her mother has recently died leaving her homeless and living secretly in a tent on the Soma family property. Once discovered by two of the Somas Yuki (possesed by the rat), and Shigure (possesed by the dog), Tohru becomes friends with the Somas and she is welcomed into their home since she has no place to live. Soon after moving in Tohru finds out about the family curse, after falling on Kyo Sohma (possesed by the cat) one of the other teenage Somas that lives with Shigure. Tohru becomes close friends with all the Somas after a while of living in the house. After time Tohru starts to become acquainted with the rest of the 12 Zodiac members. Tohru starts to think of Yuki and Kyo as brothers since they all attend the same school, and are with each other all the time, but it is revealed that both of the boys have stronger feelings for Tohru. This show is very funny, but also sweet and heartwarming. Many people can get a lot out of this anime

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 1:25 pm:
Hmm, I can say honestly that i've never heard of this program before. My one thing to say to you would be to tell the reaser more on why the show is good to watch. Thank you for not spoiling the show. GOOD ON YOU FOR DOING SO. Sounds interesting. Bonus, thank you for introdcing me to something new.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:13 pm :
ya sure!  I really love this show :) I am sure you will too.