Switched At Birth

This hit ABC Family TV show attracts audiences of all ages, as it revolves around two teens who were switched at birth. One teen is deaf, and the other is hearing.

Bay Kennish was born to ? and Regina Vasquez. She was accidentally taken home by John and Kathryn Kennish. Daphne Vasquez was born to John and Kathryn Kennish, but was taken home by ? and Regina Vasquez.

The deaf girl, Daphne, lives life to fullest she can, reading lips of others. The hearing girl, Bay Kennish, is a wild, sarcastic teenager who takes many things in her life for granted.

The series also highlights the changing relationships between the girls, and the regular disagreements between the biological and legal parents of the teens.

The series also focuses on Bay's legal brother Toby, and their friends and classmates. The series navigates through twists and turns as Daphne's friend gets to know Bay, and Regina reveals a shocking secret. Bay finds out who her biological father is, but does not get the chance to know him.

This show is compelling, and it features sign language which I think is very interesting.

Vagabond said...
Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:55 am
  LOVED THE REVIEW...I WILL TRY IT!
MIND CHECKING MY REVIEW AND ARTICLES? THANKS!