Fairly Odd Parents

My favorite cartoon is Fairly Odd Parents. It’s about this boy named Timmy who is very miserable and has Fairy Odd Parents for him to help him do things that he normally can’t. They can grant lots of wishes, but there are also some rules, like no wishing for money, you lose your Fairies when you grow up, etc.
There is always a problem, involving his Fairies losing magic from their wands, wishing for something that harms his friends or fairies, nearly losing his fairies by breaking the rules, or stuck in this hazardous location.
There is a lot of action in the cartoon, although the solution can be very simple at times, like just finding his Fairies’ wands and wishing his way out of the danger. But even though there are these flaws in the show, there is a great rising action that leads to the climax, sometimes adding a little humor at the end, maybe even letting the protagonist learn a lesson, for example: do things by yourself, having feelings are better than having none at all… Overall, Fairly Odd Parents is a great cartoon. Anybody can see it on Nickolodeon. Many people like it, children especially.