Awkward

MTV's Awkward follows the blogged-about life of Jenna Hamilton post suicide attempt. Or, that's what everyone thinks. Now she is known as 'That Girl', is forced to attend counseling sessions with a less than stable school guidance counselor, oh, and is seriously in need of a talk with Matty McKibben. Matty is the boy Jenna lost her virginity to at the end of summer camp in a very cliched manor.
Jenna's life is set to appeal to teenagers, using modern street slang, texting lingo, such as DTR (define the relationship) and applying real life situations, which all high school students, whether it's the mean girl, though probably not as mean as Sadie, the cruel girl set on destroying Jenna, because she likes Matty too, the boy you like who doesn't want a relationship, or the boy who likes you, is forced to go through in the cruel passage.
Awkward is going to be one of MTV's greatest hit shows because of the depth, the situations, and the spot on comedic timing. I give it t stars.

gigigroves22 said...
I absolutly LOVE this show, and I agree with all the points you stated. Although it's one big run on sentence which makes it hard to read and understand.

moedee13 said...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 10:48 am
I think that Awkward is a good, new TV show for girl teenagers. This TV show's title is perfect for the show, considering what the main character Jenna Hamiltan has to go through. I would not recommend this show for anyone under 13. The story is set up perfectly and flows thoroughly. I think teenagers like this show, because they can relate Jenna's story, to their own highschool drama.