Dhani Tackles the Globe | Teen Ink

Dhani Tackles the Globe

By princeofsparx DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York
princeofsparx DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York

Those who reach for the stars should never forget the flowers that bloom at their feet.

Athlete. Businessman. TV Personality. These are just a few of the words that describes the career and life Dhani Jones has created. As a linebacker for the Bengals, Dhani Jones proves that just because one may be involved in a certain occupation, in his case, football, one 's career does not define who they are.

In his new show "Dhani Tackles the Globe" on the travel channel, Dhani Jones travels the world, embracing both culture and sports in a new destination each week. I enjoy watching this show because not only do we get to see a truly fearless man tackle new sports and take on new customs each week, but also how big the world really can be. From dragonboating in Singapore to the local shops in London, "Dhani Tackles the Globe" has given me a look into how beautiful and amazing the world can be. This show has inspired me to travel more, experience other worldly cultures, and eat delicious food from all over. "Dhani Tackles the Globe" is a fun, adventurous, and endlessly entertaining show to watch!