Unnatural History

"He’s naturally sharp, naturally skilled. So naturally, he’s out of his element in high school."

Henry is new to school. Scratch that, he's new to the country. His anthropologist parents have traveled around the world, and, up until this year, they have taken him with them; but when Henry breaks the rules one too many times, his parents decide it's time for him to return home to Washington D.C. Within hours of his arrival in the country, he finds himself wrapped up in a mystery. It may be the first, but definitely not the last, and with the help of his cousin, Jasper, and his friend, Maggie, Henry is going to solve them all.

My mom describes this series as "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High", meets "Night at the Museum", meets "National Treasure". Each episode tackles a mystery dealing with both History and Science, which means, not only is it an action-packed adventure series, it's also educational, something rarely found in this world of mind-numbing television.

This series is accurate, entertaining and action-packed; it's sure to be a hit.

TheJust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 7:49 am

Unfortunately Cartoon Network has cancelled Unnatural History, so don't expect a second season. The show's creator is looking for another network to pick it up and already has an outline for the second season.

Please write Cartoon Network and tell them this is one series they are making a mistake in cancelling.

Analysse said...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 1:46 am
I've watched the show and your review was amazing, and dead on.

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Well, thank you very much! :)

annibeth said...
Sept. 2, 2010 at 11:29 am
hey i love this show so much i got my mom to wacth it

Sept. 4, 2010 at 9:23 am
Haha! My parents love quirky shows and when they saw commercials for it (I immediatly wanted to see it) but they decided to start watching and they love it!! It's great!