The Wonder Years | Teen Ink

The Wonder Years MAG

"The Wonder Years" is an exciting comedy/drama television show which tells the story of a young boy in the 1960's. The show is not a situation comedy, which separates it from other shows on prime time television. Instead it is a drama which happens to be very humorous, and does not have a studio audience. The acting on the show is terrific, and the script is original and informative about life in the '60's. Another characteristic which makes "The Wonder Years special is its accurate portrayal of an adolescent boy's thoughts, interest, and fears. For instance, a large portion of the shows are devoted to his relationship with a girl in junior high. In one superb show, Kevin is shown nervously calling a girl over and over, and imagining the situation he might face. I, as a boy near his age, can easily relate to this situation; and therefore, I can laugh at Kevin and myself. "The Wonder Years" can be seen on Tuesday nights on ABC at 8: 30.

Rating: 9 out of 10.

zman1 PLATINUM said...
zman1 PLATINUM, Bethesda, Maryland

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

i enjoyed this series too i could relate to kevin