Family Guy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   "It seems today, all ya see is violence in moviesand sex on TV. But where are those good old-fashioned values, on which we used torely? Lucky there's a family guy! Lucky there's a man who, positively can do allthe things that make us laugh and cry!"

This catchy theme songstarts my favorite half hour of the week. "Family Guy," produced bySherry Gunther, is a magnificent show for any teenage or adult viewer. Itcombines jokes and innuendoes of all kinds with songs that would make anyonelaugh at this hilariously decadent cartoon.

When the first episode aired,it caught my attention with its seemingly unique cast and characteristics.Stewie, the adorable yet evil baby (voice of Seth MacFarlane), adds to theentertainment with his devious plots to rule the world, while Peter (alsoMacFarlane), the chubby father, uses his idiotic sense of humor and meritoriousmusical numbers to send viewers into fits of laughter. Brian (MacFarlane), thefamily's sophisticated talking dog, steals the show with his witty responses. Thehumorous power of these three, along with the rest of the gang, could easilyconquer the mighty Minotaur with laughter.

This is a must-see show foranyone who enjoys laughing at political and social humor and having fun withanimation. The writer (again MacFarlane) produces solid, non-hackneyed plots eachweek that keep me coming back for more.

Amazon.com

Send your work

Email a Friend

Bulletin Board

More Movie Reviews

TopRightExtra.jpeg
Extra160.jpeg
Extra160bot.jpeg
Teen Ink - PO Box 30, Newton, MA 02461 - (617) 964-6800 - editor@teenink.com
Published by The Young Authors Foundation, Inc. - A 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Copyright 2006 by Teen Ink, The 21st Century and The Young Authors Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.
Thispublication may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system ortransmitted in any form or by any means,
without the writtenpermission of the publisher: The Young Authors Foundation, Inc.

`

MargaretNorman said...
today at 6:27 am:
so hard to read when the spacees are missing

Supernova7 said...
Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:31 pm:
I disagree but this is a well written review so good job:)

alex said...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 8:46 am:
is great family guy

MayDay said...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:29 pm:
I love family guy!!! 

tipp said...
May 22, 2009 at 3:58 pm:
My favorite person on the show is Stewie. I like him becuz he is funny and I love babies dat think they r evil. but Stewie know he is evil

Hondaracer198 replied...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 9:43 am :
My favorite person is Stewie to because he is funny and usaully makes everything worse for people

shane said...
well i think your rite on all of that i also watch family guy but wat is wrong is you mix most of you words together like in the theme song you said "lucky theres a man who, positivley can do allthe things to make us, laugh and cry"and theres alot more than that