Grey’s Anatomy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy” is about five surgical interns trying to survive their internships to become surgeons. I have watched this show since its first episode. While medically incorrect at points, it revives viewers’ interest in shows based on the lives of doctors.

It is mainly focused on Meredith Grey, a woman who is more or less confused about why life isn’t perfect.

Filled with love, lies and conflict, “Grey’s Anatomy” is the perfect prime-time soap opera. Once more we can be amazed at how easy it looks to get a date, find a perfect guy, or even be allowed in an operating room. But this show inspires our imaginations; it supplies us with fantasies about a hospital full of good-looking doctors and a solution to every mystery.

I watch this show because I can see the characters grow with every episode. This is superb entertainment and gives its audience a look into a fairy tale.

jellybelly160 said...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 11:32 am:
i love grey's anatomy. one day i was on netflix and i came across it and i played it and i could not stop watching it. i stayed up til 3:00a.m on school night and then woke up at 5:15 a.m.

postdog565 said...
Oct. 26, 2010 at 9:13 am:
OMG I LOVE GREYS ANATOMY IT IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD WITH ALL THE BLOOD AND HEART AND AWWWWWWWWW I LOVE ITTT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ONE THIS WEEK I DID NOT LIKE THE SEASON FANALEY ON SEASON 6 I HATED IT BUT I STILL LOVE GREYS ANATOMY MY FAVORITE SHOW

IAmMyself said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 4:19 pm:
I AGREE THAT ITS A DECENT SHOW HOWEVER ITS UNREALISTIC AND DOESNT HAVE MEDICAL ACCURACY

Rockerray101 said...
Jul. 9, 2009 at 2:45 pm:
i love the show just not the blood and guts.

broken said...
Jun. 22, 2009 at 11:01 pm:
omq this is so kewl..!

Blowinbubbles-josey said...
I love the show Grey's Anamaty!!!!!!!!! And I cant wait for the new season to start!!!!!!