Grey’s Anatomy | Teen Ink

Grey’s Anatomy MAG

ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy” is about five surgical interns trying to survive their internships to become surgeons. I have watched this show since its first episode. While medically incorrect at points, it revives viewers’ interest in shows based on the lives of doctors.

It is mainly focused on Meredith Grey, a woman who is more or less confused about why life isn’t perfect.

Filled with love, lies and conflict, “Grey’s Anatomy” is the perfect prime-time soap opera. Once more we can be amazed at how easy it looks to get a date, find a perfect guy, or even be allowed in an operating room. But this show inspires our imaginations; it supplies us with fantasies about a hospital full of good-looking doctors and a solution to every mystery.

I watch this show because I can see the characters grow with every episode. This is superb entertainment and gives its audience a look into a fairy tale.

on Sep. 5 2013 at 11:32 am
jellybelly160, Neosho, Missouri
i love grey's anatomy. one day i was on netflix and i came across it and i played it and i could not stop watching it. i stayed up til 3:00a.m on school night and then woke up at 5:15 a.m.

postdog565 said...
on Oct. 26 2010 at 9:13 am
OMG I LOVE GREYS ANATOMY IT IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD WITH ALL THE BLOOD AND HEART AND AWWWWWWWWW I LOVE ITTT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ONE THIS WEEK I DID NOT LIKE THE SEASON FANALEY ON SEASON 6 I HATED IT BUT I STILL LOVE GREYS ANATOMY MY FAVORITE SHOW

on Jun. 18 2010 at 4:19 pm
IAmMyself BRONZE, Newton, Massachusetts
1 article 1 photo 28 comments

Saying that life will be good to you because your a good person is like saying that an angry bull won't charge because your a vegetarian

-I Don't Know

I AGREE THAT ITS A DECENT SHOW HOWEVER ITS UNREALISTIC AND DOESNT HAVE MEDICAL ACCURACY

on Jul. 9 2009 at 2:45 pm
americanteen97 SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
i love the show just not the blood and guts.

broken<l3 said...
on Jun. 22 2009 at 11:01 pm
omq this is so kewl..!

on Aug. 19 2008 at 9:29 pm
I love the show Grey's Anamaty!!!!!!!!! And I cant wait for the new season to start!!!!!!