CSI | Teen Ink

CSI MAG

The wind howls across the desolate sands of Nevada. A gunshot resonates through the desert. In the distance, a black SUV drives off, leaving a bloody mass of flesh.

This is a typical opening of an episode of “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” the second most-watched show on television. Although it features wonderful storylines and talented actors, it is quite gruesome with extreme close-ups during autopsies, so I suggest not watching it during dinner.

“CSI” centers on a group of forensic scientists who solve cases using evidence, science and logic. Gil Grissom (William Petersen) is an entomologist who leads a team of CSIs that includes Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger), a hard-working, single mother; Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan), a cool, street-smart investigator; Nick Stokes (George Eads), a considerate, sociable guy; Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox), an intelligent person who never stops persevering; and Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda), a former DNA lab funnyman turned CSI.

In each episode, one or two cases are solved and without the humor, “CSI” would be dull.

Whether you view “CSI” for the plot or the science is up to you, but I suggest that you do watch.

pulledheartstring, San Jose, California

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. -- Mahatma Gandhi

I absolutely love CSI. I don't watch reality tv shows -- CSI is the reality for me.

SwimmerChickHP GOLD, Burlington, Massachusetts

"If A is success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is x, y is play, and z is keeping your mouth shut."

I absolutely LOVE that show.  When I grow up, I want to be a crime scene investigator just like the people in the show. 

on Jul. 5 2009 at 2:11 am
kiranwhy BRONZE, -, Other

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow
(Langston Hughes)

I like the way you write.

sarsar said...
sarsar, Elverson, Pennsylvania
i love that show

dude46 said...
you should have put nick stokes then warrick brown thats how its showed in the picture

dude46 said...
C.S.I is my favorite tv show in the whole wide world!!!!