Sonny With A Chance

This T.V. Show has a girl who's living the dream most of us want to have. Going from an everyday teenager, to a big T.V. Star.
New to Disney Channel, “Camp Rock” and “Princess Protection Program” star Demi Lovato, is the main character in this T.V. Show, “Sonny With A Chance”, playing, Sonny Munroe. Whether you were a fan of Demi's to begin with or the catchy theme song, “So Far, So Great” (sung by Demi Lovato, herself), pulled you in, this T.V. Show, is not all that bad.

This T.V. Show is about a girl named, Sonny Munroe, who posted funny videos of herself on the internet, and was found by producers of her favorite T.V. Show, “So Random”. She moves from her Wisconsin small town, to Hollywood. There she finds that she is welcomed only by some of the cast members, like Zorra, Nico, and Grady. But….she is given the cold shoulder by blonde teen queen all-about-herself, Tawni Hart. Falling in love isn't easy here, especially when it's with Chad Dylan Cooper, the hit star of the rival T.V. Show, “Mackenzie Falls”. Of course, it starts out just as a crush on a big celebrity. Then later on in episodes, they—Sonny and Chad—are fighting for it to not show, but you can tell they really like each other. When Sonny can't fit in, she stands out.

I'd say that I'd give this T.V Show, 4/5, it's funny.

Co-Starring Tiffany Thorton (Tawni) and Sterling Knight (Chad), and in one episode guest-starring Selena Gomez of “Wizards of Waverly Place”, this show, shows the Hollywood Dream every kid wishes for.

sammiiboo said...
Oct. 26, 2010 at 9:07 am
OMFG!!!!! you people dont no wat i real comody is like. Demi is the best Sonny. i dont think anyone could be as good as her. BTW I FREAKIN love chad dylan cooper!!! Sterling knight is the best for him

twilight_teen14 replied...
i love the show too! Demi is amazing! And I love CDC too! :)

OneBlackGirl replied...
May 23, 2011 at 12:18 am

Demi is leaving.

twilight_teen14 said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:38 am
I actually LOVE the show now. What I said before, that was about the first season, but I LOVE THE second season! It's lol and I love that Sonny and Chad are now boyfriend and girlfriend!!!!! :)

BlackHoleHighAlumni This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I completely agree! A lot of the earlier episodes (the first episodes from the first season) were funny, but I only found them funny the first time. But the second season, I could watch the same episode about seven times straight and still be cracking up! It's gotten soooo much better! :)

BasketballChick5 said...
i don't like Demi she is so annoying no affense!!!!I like the show its funny but i dont like Demi in it!

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
You should try other things she in then. She's alot different in "Camp Rock" and "Princess Protection Program"

orangeiscuul said...
Well, I personally don't like the show. They try really hard to be funny and it shows- in a bad way. Maybe I'm just not in the age group they're looking for. But, I love Demi Lovato!

twilight_teen14 replied...
Yeah, I like Demi too. The show is ok...it's getting kind of boring....I wrote this a long time ago.

twilight_teen14 replied...
I cannot wait for the 2nd season tho, looks better!

orangeiscul replied...
I know! I wanna see it too!

twilight_teen14 replied...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:38 am