hannah montanna

Hanna Montanna is like my favorite actress she is just so funny its not the fact that i like her its just episodes tat make people like her so much. Like in almost all of her episodes there is this little catchy line she says "Daddy with the mowak SAY WHAT" haha. Hannah has soo many haters its to funny. Like the competers on disney channel are trying to compete with her but the next thing you know she is on one of there episodes its just too funny to laugh at a t.v show that you never watch and your only watchin because your favorite actress is on there but thats all i have to say about hannah montanna.

klegault This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree with you completely. 

This is a very poorly written article.  Please check for spelling and grammar errors. Also please be clear and precise before submitting work to this site next time. No one wants to read a poorly written article.  

Daffe10 said...
So many things wrong with this article. I do not think the show gives a very good message to viewers. A trend that I noticed in almost every episode I've seen is that Miley never thinks of ways to benefit others, only herself. She doesn't want her dad to reminisce in the history of the diner, she wants to go to a Maroon5 concert. She doesn't want her grandma to watch her while her dad is gone, she wants to be able to do whatever. She doesn't want her bodyguard to protect her, she wants to be abl... (more »)

TheJust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is written very poorly. And a review needs to not only tell what you think of something, but also WHY you think that. Back it up with facts. I say maybe one puncution mark in the entire article and that is how the third graders at my school write. I'm sorry if that sounds cruel, but I'm really starting to get irritated with people taking no pride in their work and not trying to make it the best. :/

TheJust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Excuse me: I saw one puncuation mark. :P

klegault This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I agree with you completely.

raneysa said...
Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:29 am
y uhr ugly and you cant sing.b this is for hannah montanna :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) lmao

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sorry, this just isn't written very professionally.  Your grammar was very poor, and it's not a good idea to use "like" in an article or to say haha.

BasketballChick5 said...
I really don't like Hannah Montana I think its so dumb on how she is and she acts like a brat on the show and offf. She needs to grow up!!!!! She needs acting classes lol:) I liked her at first but now i just really hate her!
IlOvEmE!<3

Baseball Man said...
I agree with you Breata. I don't see anything wrong with her, she may be a little annoying at times, but i do like her tv show some, it is funny and the characters are cool. You Go! Yaa!

GangstaGangsta said...
First of all, hannah montana is an idiot. She gets paid a ton of money to act like this idiot on tv. She really needs to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled little brat. No one that i know would like her to continue the show, let alone her career. Also, what meaning does this t.v. show present? no meaning whatsoever. This hannah montana should give up, act up, and grow up.

Rockerray101 said...
Okay...It was very hard to read. Edit more!!!