Best Cartoon of The Decade | Teen Ink

Best Cartoon of The Decade

By -beau- BRONZE, Sacramento, California
-beau- BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Rick and Morty is a T.V. show about a grandpa and his grandson who adventure to new planets and solar systems with each other and other family members. Their adventures are crazy and unexpected, like getting molested by a king jelly bean from a far away land, or traveling to a planet ran by women with three boobs and inferior sex crazed men who are monsters.

Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon made Rick the grandfather the smartest mammal in the galaxy with no regard for the lives of others, and morty a impressionable teen eager to fit in and hungry for knowledge especially with his grandpa’s inventions and adventures.

Rick is Morty’s grandfather and his mom’s dad, Rick was absent in Morty’s life until the pilot of the show. Rick i well known in the galaxy for two main reasons, he is the smartest mammal in the galaxy and he is wanted by the space feds. Morty on the other hand was not prepared for the life he thought he wanted. He has plagued the world with a new virus, buried his own dead body, and had a monster baby that grew up before him and wanted to destroy the world.

Rick and Morty is a must watch because it really makes you think about other lifeforms and wonder what it would be like to live with other intelligent species. The show is brilliant and hilarious. I recommend it to anybody who hasn’t already saw the masterpiece or people who like tv shows like Family Guy, The Simpsons, and many more “adult cartoons”.