Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (The Album) by The Beatles

The Beatles. They revolutionized the music industry in the 60s with the toe tapping beats of their previous albums such as "With the Beatles" and "Revolver" more than many other group of people.

However, this album is very different than any other album released by this band. Unlike any other album by them, this one actually has a theme that groups the songs together and is more experimental with psychedelic rock. The theme is more of how too much fantasies can be harmful. Like how can't live in your own perfect world where nothing matters. While you may not notice it, it's still there.

I'd say most of the songs in this album are amazing, but that would be an understatement. The best song in this album are "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" with the overall psychedelic feeling of confusion and wonder to it and "She's Leaving Home," which is a sad song about a girl leaving home along with her lonely life. This song was so sad that it even made me shed a tear.

But, like every album, this has some not so well songs. When I say this I don't mean that they're bad songs, not at all. I mean that they're kind of lacking compared to the others. These songs are "Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)," which is (You guessed it!) a reprise of the first song in the album, an upbeat one to be exact, and "Good Morning Good Morning," which, to be honest, I have to idea how to descibe it, it just sounds repetitive and confusing. Not the good type of confusion like in "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."

So, final thoughts? This is a wonderful album with lots of variety and it's ups and downs. I'd rate it 4.8/5.

If you'd like to listen to this album you can purchase it on physical media, purchase it with online retailers such as Amazon, Google Play, or iTunes, or listen to it, as well as the rest of The Beatles albums on Spotify.